03 February 2006

Boggles the mind...

A) the fact that someone took the time to do this
B) that there are so many interesting connections
C) that while they list Mahler, Shostakovich and Stravinsky, they have neglected Bartok and Prokoviev, and a host of other 20th century composers.
D) My aunt and uncle live near the Run-DMC stop. I'm sure they'd be thrilled beyond belief to know this.
However, that's not going to change the fact that it's WAY cool, and it's SO going up on my wall in my classroom.

You can read the full article by going here.

Yes, I am procrastinating, by the way. I have whiled away my planning period by not doing much of anything. But it's a Friday. And it's raining. And I was here until 5:30 last night. Did I mention that it's raining?

2 comments:

Sarcasmo said...

that's fabulous.

Frank said...

Hello,
may I link to your blog on my blog? I'm at http://caffefranje.blogspot.com.

Feel free to read my blog before arriving at a decision.