22 July 2003

Just in case you were up late worrying about this...

Yes, they did indeed correct the misspelling of "etc." at the gym. A good thing too, since I didn't have any dry erase markers with me to do the correction myself. I think that I was probably not the only to complain - either that or there's a manager who works there that can actually spell.

Complete and total subject change, hold on to your hats...

I think I mentioned at some point that I teach online as well as in the classroom. Well, no longer. I decided that I couldn't come up with any advantages for students and any reason why this was better, or that high school kids were even capable. So I let the folks at the online learning know I wouldn't be interested in doing it again, and man do I feel free!!!

AP scores are in, and we did really well - well, the kids did really well. 79% of our kids got a 3 or above (which is passing), and 56% got 4 or 5 (highest scores). Woohoo!

No comments: