14 August 2003

Catching a cold?

The cat has been sneezing alot the last couple of days. And not those little sneezes that are almost fairy-like, you could almost see Tinkerbell sneezing like that. No, she's been sneezing two or three times at a shot, and they're great big snuffly things. We did go to the vet last week (and it was dog day, apparently, she was the only cat in a waiting room filled with canines), and aside from needing a visit to the kitty dentist, the vet gave her a clean bill of health. Other than the sneezing, I can't see anything else wrong with her, no running eyes, no listlessness, in fact, she's as active as she usually is. If it continues tomorrow I will give the vet a call, although I will also be spending part of the day waiting for the cable guy because my Tivo didn't work!!! So I returned it and got digital cable instead. Extravagance, I know!

No comments: